.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
http://gallery.mac.com/ryangardner1/100016
I just had these pictures taken at peekaboo photos. I just loved how they turned out. I think my kids are beautiful. I am a very proud mom. I just wish I were as photogenic as my kids.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Peekaboo photos pix
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love these pictures! They are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much your kids have changed! They are so cute! We miss you guys, but we can't wait to see you in April! Love ya!
Hey Jamie. I absolutely love the pictures! It is fun to see what you have been up to and how much your kids have grown. Aubrey is looking more and more like you.
Jamie, What a great idea! You're always full of fun things to do. I bet your kids love seeing themselves on the computer. They are sooo cute! We need to set up a play day. My kids ask me all the time if we can go to your house to play. That Jazz game looked like sooo much fun!
Although the kids pictures are cute, I want to see more pictures of you Jamie! You are very photogenic.
Post a Comment