My mom turned 50 this year. We had a little party for her at my house. All of Don's kids were able to come and all of my brother's were there and so were her siblings. She still looks great. I feel really bad that I didn't get more pictures of her that night. I was so busy. Next time I will assign somebody that job. Trust me though. She looks great I will post a picture later.
This is my Aunt Jamie (she is married to my mom's brother, John). Her and Aubrey were BFF by the time they left.
These are Don's cute kids (minus Brook's husband Jason). My mom told them they had to wear red and white so they could take there picture. She didn't tell us that. I guess we know who her favorites are. It was actually pretty funny. They looked so cute though.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for posting this cute picture! I was wondering, if I sent you a flash drive, would you mind downloading a bunch of those pictures on it and mailing it back? Just wondering. I think you have my number, so if it is okay then just give me a call and I will put it in the mail. Thanks.
Happy B-day Cheri!
I don't think she meant to leave you guys out I think she was just sparing you all the pain of family pictures. :) I hate family picture day.
Post a Comment