Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Gardner's

We loved having Brigham, Lincoln, and Tatum stay with us for a few days while Tim & Jodi took clay to Cooperstown, NY.  They are such good kids.
Tatum was such a doll.  I loved doing her hair.  She looked so cute at church everyone was just oohing and awing over her.  
This is my little princess.  I wish her hair would look like this all the time.
This is what it looks like before and 30 minutes after we style it.

Nice bum where ya from?
P.S.  She dressed herself.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

love the outfit...that's awesome!!!

Sarah said...

I totally relate to the messy hair thing. Just when you get it looking cute they go and mess it up. Crazy kiddos.
I'm so glad to see the update! I was wondering where you've been. Knowing you, you were probably off on an exotic vacation. :)

Katheryn Snyder said...

I love Aubrey!! She's a doll!!

Laura and her boys! said...

Too cute! At least you have hair to style. Although boy hair is nice and easy!!! I miss you girl!

raw mom said...

cute little girlie!

Browers said...

Oh my gosh..those girls hair is so cute! Little Aubry cracks me right up!:) She is so funny! Eating the corn picture, love it. I can totally picture her finding it! Come see us when you can! Tell everyone and my cute boyfriend Jake Hi!! :)