So last night at enrichment we did a Dutch oven class with some taste testing at the end. It was so much fun to get new recipes. It got me thinking that it would be a great idea to have a recipe blog that people could post there favorite recipes and when you get stuck on what to make for dinner you could try out some new recipes. So I started a new blog it is: www.16thwardrecipes.blogspot.com I am not sure if you will be able to post your recipes or if you will have to leave them as a comment and I can post them later. Let me know if you have any questions.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think this is a great idea! Thanks for creating the blog.
great idea!! I'll be looking it up for sure!
Sounds like fun! Although I don't cook I would love to get some ideas from others. My limit is 3 ingredients. :) Send me an invite sarahbear626@yahoo.com
I also started another blog called 'The joys of motherhood' for moms to post funny things about being a Mom and get to know each other. I will send you an invite so join in if you would like. :)Love to have ya!
hey will you add me to the blog so i can post? i love this!
Post a Comment