Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged

So I got tagged and it has taken me awhile to do this because my battery in my camera was dead and then I charged it and Ryan took it to Alaska. So I finally got the new camera Ryan got before he left figured out. I really do like this tag! Read to the bottom to see if you've been tagged! Then, take pictures of these 10 things in your home! NO cleaning or organizing!

Kitchen sink
Favorite room - Family room
Laundry room (least fav. room)
Fridge
Master bathroom

My closet
This was a tie for favorite shoe.

I don't have a self portrait.  
My dream vacation would be to go all over Europe when my kids are old enough to appreciate going.
I am tagging Katheryn, Tanya, Andrea, Michelle, Bri,Laura, and Teresa

5 comments:

Andrea said...

This is cute. I'll get on it right away. When I went to your blog duffy started playing and Hailey started dancing like a mad women. She loved it.

raw mom said...

teresa me? well i'm on it!!! i love your orange shoes too!

Natalie said...

Hey Jamie - saw your blog from Andrea's. Can you believe who you stumble upon in the blogosphere?! Come stop by and visit ours sometime. Ever hear from Mindy or Anna? -Natalie Hoke

Molly said...

YOur house is beautiful!

Celeste said...

Um...I'll take the orange shoes!!! WAY CUTE! Your house is clean - mine is so messy all the time -- ugggg