Today is Jake's 7th birthday! He has been so excited for today. I brought chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and a reese's peanut butter cup into his class today. I also gave them a little treat bag to take home. It was really cute how they did his mini-party. We passed out treats and then I got to brag about Jake for a minute and then each of the kids from his class came up and said what they liked about Jake. Almost all the kids said that he is fast, which I thought was so funny. He really is fast! A lot of kids said because he was smart, because he always finds patterns (they call him pattern man), because he is kind, Noah said he was his BFL, another said he was his BFF. One girl said she liked Jake because he was always quite in class and listened. His teacher said she loved that Jake always listens in class and takes what he learns and applies it to his life. She had so many great things to say about him. I am so glad that the people around him love him so much. He is so special to our family! For dinner he wanted rice and chicken and by the time he got home from school it had changed to Domino's pizza. So we all ate outside. It was fun! Jake and Brooks B-day's are only 11 days apart so I always combine there birthday parties, but for the actual day of they get to choose what they want for dinner and they get a present from Mom & Dad. This year Ryan and I decided to by the boys a TV for there room now that they are downstairs. They weren't to thrilled until it got set up. Jake said he wanted a $1000.00 dollars. Crazy kid! I love you Jake! Happy Birthday!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Happy Birthday Jake! I can't believe he is 7. Its crazy how time flies so fast. I have a picture of you and him together when he was just a baby. It doesn't seem like that was that long ago.
What a cute thing to do on someones birthday, reading them all the things people love about them. That is funny about him wanting $1000 for his bday. I want $1000 for mine too!
Hope you had a good birthday Jakers. I'm glad he and Brooks liked their TV!
Happy Birthday Jake!!! My boys would love $1,000 too! Hey, I would love a $1,000! My birthday is coming up Jaime;)
To my cute boyfriend Jake....Happy birthday!!! Ryker wanted to tell you one thing that he likes about you too and he said "that he is my best cousin" We love you! Hope you had a fun day!
I can't believe we are old enough to have 7 year olds. Crazy! that is a cute tlittle thing his class does.
If your passing out $1,000 for birthdays, I'll take one of those -- my birthday is in August. LOL
Hayden loves Jake! The other day he was over here playing monopoly and he was the only one who cleaned up when I asked! I felt bad so I told him I would clean up the rest!
Jake is getting so big! He's such an amazing kid! We miss you guys! Tell Brooks and Jake we hope they had wonderful birthdays!
You have a little over a month! Are you getting excited? Put a belly picture on here please!!! I want to see how cute you are.
I want to see the new window coverings in the girls room! When you get a chance....I want you to post a picture! I hear they are so dang cute! I can't wait to see them!!
Post a Comment