So I know it has been awhile since I have made a post so I thought I would try and get caught up. In February I told the boys they could have a late night with there friends and that way I could try out some of the games I wanted to play in Jake's class for his Valentine's party.One of the activities was cookie decorating. Well Jake decided to convince everyone to decorate there faces. Some where a little to eager to go along with it.
Jasia's face was actually stained from the frosting.
This was taken before Brooks really got into it. Ha! Ha!
The mastermind. What a face!!
This was when they were actually decorating the cookies. We played Don't Eat Pete (The kids LOVE this one.) , The Marshmellow target game, decorated Valentine cards, and of course the cookie decorating. The kids had a blast. We are so lucky to have such great kids for our kids to play with.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Valentines/ Late night party
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This is totally what would have happened at my house too! Boys!!!
Post a Comment