Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ashley 2 weeks

Baby Ashley at 2 weeks!
I can't tell you how much I love this little girl.  She is perfect and we adore her.

Me and my girls.  I hate this picture of me (I hate all pictures of me), but my girls look beautiful.
The Princess and the Pea!

15 comments:

Andrea said...

these pictures are so dang awesome. I love them. I can't decide if ashley looks like aubrey or not. I love the picture of you and the girls. You are so pretty. You'll be really happy too when they are older and you have that. I can't wait to see her when i'm there.

CL said...

Jamie! I stumbled across your blog via some random person's favorites links. I was like, "Hey, I know a Gardner Family, I wonder if that is Jamie and Ryan?" And sure enough, I clicked through and it's you! Love the pics. Who was the photographer that took pics of Ashley, oh by the way? ALSO, did you get your wrap situation squared away, or do you still need help obtaining one? Let me know ...

Megan said...

Jamie, you look great! Hey...who does your photography? Your pics are always so cute!

Shemri and Gang said...

congrats, she is gorgeous! Glad you are all doing well!

Cathy said...

Ashley is adorable! I think she looks just like Aubrey. Cute sisters!

Laura and her boys! said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! She is such a little angel :)

We want to come up and see you guys sometime. Would that be ok?

Staci said...

Love the pics..and you are beautiful!

Jamie Gardner said...

Laura,
We would love to have you guys. Just let us know when.

Devin Ann said...

Love the pictures! We miss you in Nurshry...and now, no longer in the ward..sniff:( You and your girls look so cute together!I guess will have to keep up through blogs...at least we have blogs:)

Hansen Family said...

Your pictures are cute! and the one of you and the girls is great!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Congratulations Jamie!!!. Your baby is so BEAUTIFUL.. and you look so GOOD..I think that having a girl is so much fun.
I hope that I can see you and your baby soon.

Molly said...

Love these pics!

nena said...

Congratulations Jamie!!! She is beautiful, just like your other little darlings:) And you are just as beautiful in pictures, I mean I know you wish I could have "teased" your hair like the good ol' days!!! hehe

sue chappell said...

Jamie - I love that picture of Ashley on the blankets- sooo adorable! Guess what - I went to your blog to get the latest tunes for my ipod to exercise too - I knew you would tell me what's good to listen too!

Aunt Sue

courtni said...

SO cute! WOW!!!