Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Ashley!

Ryan, Ashley and me.
Ashley Gardner
May 5th, 2009
7lb 1oz 18 inches long
Me before going into the hospital.
Me after about 4 hours at the hospital.

She is a perfect baby!  The labor was easy and lasted about 3 1/2 hours.  She came out crying and very healthy.  The nurse gave her a 10 on the Apgar.  She said they never give out 10's, but she is that healthy.  We are so happy she is here.  

11 comments:

Hansen Family said...

congrats Jamie she is darling!
And i love the story about aubrey pooping on the grass awesome!

Andrea said...

she is so cute.

Angela Cloyd said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Oh so sweet! Congrats! And more pics please:)

The Spigarelli Family said...

I am so happy for you! She is adorable and you look so good too! I am glad all went well for the both of you. I hope to see you soon.

Cathy said...

Congrats!! Ashley is adorable! You need to go over and see Allison and baby Stephanie!!! They will make great friends!

Mels said...

She really is a great baby and so sweet. I love the picture of you "working the pole" in your house. You've got skills even when you're pregnant! ;)

Laura and her boys! said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable!!! Thanks for bringing her to the wedding, so we got to enjoy having her and you all there! And I will get the Greece information to you, I've just been crazy busy :)

Megan said...

Congrats! She is adorable! You look so great too. I'm glad everything went well, and fast! : )

Scott said...

I just say your blog congrats! what a darling little daughter and a family you have. Jamie looks great.
We are happy for you--Ryan I need a car the new Toyota Highlander??? See ya soon
Paula

Cori Simmons said...

She's a beauty! Hope you don't mind me linking to your blog. You're family is adorable. Love the story below about the poop on the grass - FUNNY!