Wednesday, March 26, 2008

                                   Happy Easter 2008!  The Easter bunny found us!
The Easter bunny left a jelly bean trail to help the kids find their baskets.  Aubrey didn't care much about the basket.  She spent about 10 minutes sitting there eating jelly beans.  
The kids each got a felt story book.  Jake got a really cool Book of Mormon story felt book.  Brooks got a ABC book, and Aubrey got a Temple book.  They each got a TON of candy.  Ryan thought the Easter bunny thought it was Christmas.  

3 comments:

Tanya said...

How Fun!!! Cute jamas too. Happy Easter!

The Crew said...

I love Easter! We had fun with ya'll tonight! I'm going to bring Paul over to see your shutters!

Molly said...

oops! Sorry, that post by the "conants" was from me! My sis was over today and signed in on her account and I forgot about it1