We went to the Sand Dunes on Saturday March 22, 2008. It was Easter weekend and it was Crazy busy. We had so much fun! We went with Andy and Lindy Allen and family. They are a blast to camp with.
Aubrey loved riding in the razor. It was the only time she would hold still.

Ryan was helping Brooks learn to swing a golf club. We had so much fun golfing at the Sand Dunes.

Jake hit his plastic golf ball so hard he dented it. He has a great swing. Our little Tiger Woods.

This was so funny. I guess Brooks got tired. I am not sure what he was thinking. He is such a free spirited child.
5 comments:
We love, love, love the sand dunes too!! I'm glad you had a great time!
Looks like tons of fun! Brooks is so cute and funny.
That's so fun!! What a fun way to spend the day!
HI PRETTY LADY!! This is Stace!! Buckle!! Anyway, I am sooo excited that I found you!! No I was just visiting molly's and I saw you guys!! Can we be friends? You never call, you never write... I am sick of it!!
Looks like you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment