Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jake's 6th Birthday


What a hottie! Jake is now 6.  I can hardly believe it.  It seems like yesterday that he was born.  He is such a joy to our family.  We love you so much! 

 His favorite things to do are: 
1. Play Lego Star Wars on the Wii
2. Play Basketball
3.  Play Baseball

His Favorite food is:
1. Pizza
2. Dinosaur chicken nuggets
3. Mac n' cheese
We are going bowling for his birthday later today.  I will post those pictures tonight.  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Have a blast bowling! Love, D.J. & Luke

Andrea said...

I can't believe that Jake is already 6! Wow time really does fly. Happy bday jake.

Katheryn Snyder said...

He's getting so big! Happy Birthday and we can't wait to see you next month in Orlando! Woohoo!!

Molly said...

It's got to be bitter sweet, right? He is so big and what a cutie!