Friday, May 9, 2008

Brooks first soccer game!

Brooks was so excited for his first soccer game. The other team didn't show so they just played each other.  He is so much fun to watch.
He played really well.  He made several goals.  He is really getting the whole concept.  He told me afterwards that his coach didn't know how good he was. Huh mom!  What a cutie!
In the beginning he would kick the ball and then look at us to make sure we saw him.  We were laughing so hard.  It was fun to watch.  He is going to be a great soccer player.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Good job Brooks! I wish you were on Kort's and Gage's team! I love watching these little guys finally get to do what their older brother's are doing! How fun!

Laura and her boys! said...

Dylan's going to start soccer in the fall. I can't wait to see him play! I'm sure he'll act just like Brooksie did. Don't you just love 4 year olds?

Katheryn Snyder said...

Tell Brooks he rocks!!! He's so cute!