What Your Pizza Reveals |
![]() Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either. You consider pizza to be bread... very good bread. You fit in best in the Midwest part of the US. You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods. You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices. You are carefree and friendly. You should consider traveling to Hawaii. The stereotype that best fits you is hippie. You knew it was coming. |
Monday, May 26, 2008
Pizza
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Dude my pizza message was the same as yous. Weird. How are you doing? Its been forever. I'm finally back online. I had a virus(computer) but its gone now and I"m going to start posting on my blog again this week. Yay!
haha - that's cute, what's really cute is pizza from romeo y julieta mmmm
Post a Comment