Friday, May 9, 2008

Haircut

I finally did it!  I cut my hair.  This is my hair before.  So boring.  I think I might fall asleep looking at it.
I cut 10 inches off the back.  I am loving it!  
I thought Ryan would freak when he came home, but he didn't.  He actually like it.   He said I should take another 2 inches off.  Who knew! Thanks Jenny!

10 comments:

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

I love it! I wish I had the guts!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Sooo cute! Then again, you'd look like a babe no matter what you did with you hair! Cheers!

Tanya said...

Way cute!!! I love it!

Laura and her boys! said...

Cute hair girl! Here I am trying to grow mine out, and you are cutting yours off! Silly us, huh? Your cut makes me want to do a little trim myself! Actually, I'm seriously considering the whole bangs thing. What do you think?

Andrea said...

I love it! It looked way cute before too. You always look hot!

Katheryn Snyder said...

I can't believe you actually did it! Woohoo!!! It looks great!!!

Mels said...

Your hair looks as healthy and as happy as you do! :)

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

I Love your hair. You look so cute with short hair.

Jill said...

You look adorable!!!!!!! As usual. LOVE it.

raw mom said...

LOVE IT! i loved having long hair, but really, the more i look at gilrs with long hair, i think dirt, tangled nappy tresses...you look clean fresh and plain ol' good! LOVE IT!