I love that she pretends she is sleeping. She has really fooled me in this one.
The other day I came into my living room and Aubrey had taken every blanket out of my entertainment center and put them in a pile. She grabbed a pillow and a book and was chillin' like a villain. So besides the fact that she is extremely cute. I thought this was so funny. I love to see her start using her creativity to keep her entertained. The kicker for me is that she had grabbed a Book of Mormon and she was "really reading" it. I hope she is still reading when she is 15. What a kick in the pants! She keeps me on my toes and I love her for it. She has brought so much joy into our lives. She is such a smart girl. She knows what a Cow, Dog, Chicken, Horse, the letter a, letter b, and the letter R all say. She is learning so many knew things. I can't believe how fast it has gone. She will be 2 in 2 months.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Aubrey fake sleeping
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She is so dang cute.
she is dang cute! and yup they do grow too fast! i hate it!
She's adorable! Glad she keeps you on your toes and that she's tons of fun!
Post a Comment