I am doing a bit of catching up. I forgot about these photos.
Jake's class went to the Hogle Zoo October 10th.
We had a great time even though it was freezing!
The boys loved the penguins. Aubrey loved everything! Brooks got a little scared in the snake room. It was a bit terrifying to see two bloody white rabbits in the python cage.
I can't believe your kids are getting so big! Seems like just barely that Mindy and I stayed with you and Ryan in St. George on our way to Vegas. Remember that? We got those pedicures. Fun stuff!
2 comments:
I can't believe your kids are getting so big! Seems like just barely that Mindy and I stayed with you and Ryan in St. George on our way to Vegas. Remember that? We got those pedicures. Fun stuff!
Hello bloody rabbits, YIKES!!! I don't know if I would want to go back.
Post a Comment