Ryan turned 35 on October 20th. I know I am a little slow at posting lately. I will do better. Ryan's parents , Jenny & Ike, Daniel, Jeff & Janeen, and Janeen's sister all came to dinner at Yapona's to help celebrate. We had a great time! The guys all went to see a movie after. It has been so long I am not sure what movie it was. Happy Birthday babe! We love you tons!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Ryan!
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
nice picture of ryan trying to eat your tounge! Haha too funny!
I can't believe they're 35. When I think of "the twins". The seem like they just got off there mission! You look darling! Do you know what you're having yet? Tell Ryan I say Happy Birthday from his second favorite cousin. Camille is #1 because she STILL has a crush on them!!
35! What an old man!! J/K!! Tell him happy late birthday for us!
Hello, is Ryan trying to be Edward now that you are in love with a vampire? LOL
Happy birthday dude! I'm just glad you got to 35 before I did!
Post a Comment