Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie

Last night my friend Cammie and I went to the 7 o'clock showing.  I loved it!  I think they could have done better, but I was just so happy to see it that I didn't care.  I felt like they rushed the movie and did a poor job of building the relationships.  I was disappointed with the beginning of the prom scene.  I wish it was about 40 minutes longer.  I will still see it again and buy it.  I just pray that they make all of them into a movie with a different director maybe.  I think Rob Pattinson is totally HOT!  Not as hot as Ryan, but a close second.  Overall I loved  it, cheesy and all.  

3 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

i loved the movie! I wished it could've been longer and had more stuff in it too, but I liked it so much that I went to see it again with Jason on Saturday.

Laura and her boys! said...

Girl are you kidding me? You've got to read my blog about all that upset me, but Edward seriously he had hairy arms and a hairy chest with no muscles whatsoever! The guy wore a wrinkly linen shirt for heaven's sake!

Hansen Family said...

I loved the movie. It made me want to come home and read the book again. I loved alice I thought she was perfect!