Sunday, January 25, 2009

My little princess!

Aubrey has been potty training so she spends a lot of time in just panties or naked these days.  Well I bought her some red shoes and she wears those too.  The other day she got into the pantry and tore the top off of the cereal box and took out the bag to make herself a hat!  She came running into me saying "My hat!  I cute!"  So there she was butt naked with a Lucky Charms cereal box on her head.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Where does she get this stuff?  She is full of crazy antics.  She is so funny!  She says the strangest things.  I love her guts!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL -- she is so dang funny! I love this!

Andrea said...

She is so funny. I love her hat. She gets it from you, you know. She is just being creative and making her own accessories.

Laura and her boys! said...

How hilarious! I wish you were still living across the street, so I could see her every day.