Friday, January 16, 2009

New Years!

This is how Snoop rang in the New Year!  
I don't have a lot of pictures of this night.  I am hoping that everyone will send me theirs.  This was everyone playing games!
We had a great time this year.  Lots of fun people, good food, and prizes.  
Nate & Sue, aren't they cute!
Rylie & Natalie trying to win the Wii bowling challenge.  Unfortunately Clay out-bowled everyone with a 206. 

3 comments:

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Thanks Jamie for such a fun party! I have some pictures to email to you but I need both yours and jenny's address. Send them to me at ourscoop.gmail.com

Laura and her boys! said...

Happy New Year!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

sue chappell said...

Ok - THat better be a "before" picture of both NAte & I - gotta get rid of those double chins!
What a great party!!! THanks!!!