Tuesday, January 13, 2009

August pictures

I had these taken in August, but I have been a little slow about posting them.  Ryan was in Alaska that is why he isn't in these pics.  
Jake age 6.
Brooks age 4.
The cutest boys ever!!
She was not cooperating until we let her run free like the wild beast that she truly is!  LOL!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

These are really cute pictures. You guys are so cute.

Megan said...

Great pictures! I love the picture of her running...that is priceless! You'll have to get the one of the four of you blown up for your hubby, he will love it!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, those are wonderful pictures! You are all so beautiful and photogenic.

Hansen Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Watch out when those boys get older your going to have all kinds of crazy girls after them! oh and happy b-day next year we should celebrate the big 30 together!

Amelia said...

I love the picture! Your family is so cute!

Celeste said...

Are you kidding me?! These are amazing!!! You are all so dang cute!

Sarah said...

Darling pictures! I love the one of her running free, aren't girls fun!

Tanya said...

wow these are cute!

Laura and her boys! said...

These are such cute pictures! I love the one with your little speedster running free! And the tutu (however you spell that) is adorable! I want some belly shots though girl!!! Post those next.

Katheryn Snyder said...

adorable pics! I love the running free one! Just fits! Don't we all want to do that?