Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fertilizer

On Wednesday I was vacuuming out my van while Aubrey was coloring on the concrete with chalk.  I would sporadically check on her.  Well, I went out to check on her and she had taken her panties and shorts off.  I said "Aubrey where are your pants?"  She energetically replied "I POOPED on the grass."  She was proud as punch!  While Snoop is salivating.  So I run to the garage to get a shovel and I come back and Aubrey has a pair of toy binoculars and she is looking at her enormous log of poo on my grass saying "Ewe Gross!"  I was totally annoyed, but at the same time it is a bit comical.  What is she raised in a barn?  I am sure I will have many more stories to tell about this sweet little thing.  

9 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! That is awesome!! I love it! Kim Laursen has a story like that about Johnathon -- you should ask her...

Angela Cloyd said...

Jamie I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts! That is such a funny story. She is SO adorable!

Andrea said...

haha. I love it. she is so dang funny. My mom told me that she saw you and i was really jealous. I wish i could run into you at the fabric store. how are you feeling?

Cunningham's said...

Aubrey is so funny! I love it! I would have died, and with my luck the neighbors would have been watching! That's great!

Mels said...

Her dress turned out awesome. I love the gloves, what a little lady. :)

Laura and her boys! said...

Seriously? This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. My boys have peed on the lawn many times in front of neighbors even, but POOP is another story! I'm laughing so hard right now!

Laura and her boys! said...

six days!!! I can't believe you are that close. Text me when you have your babe!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

When are the baby pictures coming? I can't wait to see little Ashley!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

I love it. Todd is now wondering about some of the poops we find on our lawn. We thought it was snoop, but maybe not!!!!!