Monday, July 28, 2008

Bear Lake

There are so many pictures on this post that I had to split it up.  Bear Lake was so much fun.  This is something we will continue to do every year!  Ryan and I pulled our trailer to the KOA camp.  Which was a great place to camp.  We were camped right next to FREE miniature golf.  Jake LOVED it.  Ryan and him played for hours while Brooks took a nap.  Ryker came down on Friday night and spent the night and the boys golfed all morning.  They were so cute.  
Ike & Jenny, Ryan & Sara, Bo & Becky, were all staying a 1/2 mile up the road at Bo& Becky's condo.  Some of Sara's friends were up there too.  They were all so much fun.  We spent the whole first day at the beach.  It was the best beach, because it stayed shallow for so long.  The water was pretty warm, too.  The first day we all, or should I say Daniel, the kids, and I all got into a mud fight.  It was so much fun.  I felt like a little kid again.  We tried our best at Skim boarding.  I couldn't quite get it, but Jake was really getting the hang of things.  We took boat rides and was destroyed by the SUUUUUPER MAAAAABLE!  I couldn't believe how nervous all the kids, except Taylor and Courtnie, where.  Then we went over to Trevor and Jamie Bells condo and had awesome dutch oven.  Jamie made the best cobbler ever.  We watched a movie outside and had races.  Taylor Bell is the fastest little girl ever.  Both there girls are amazing.  I still can't get over how many flips and whips and aerials these girls could do. Ryan was so proud that he beat Daniel.  Even if Daniel had already raced twice.  
On the second day the boys took a long razor ride up the canyon while the girls swam at Becky's pool.  Then we all BBQ at Becky's and played games.  It was a blast!
On Saturday we went to the beach again an played for a few more hours before we headed home.  Aubrey was so cute at the beach.  She would play in the sand for hours.  Then she would chase the birds.  I can't get enough of these kids.  They make our life so fun.  I can't wait to go back to Bear Lake!

5 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

I LOVE Bear Lake! We would always go with Deryl's family whenver we lived in Utah and when Deryl was in college at Utah State, we would take car rides up there and get a raspberry shake. Next time you go, you should go to pickleville playhouse. They have a dinner and then a show afterwards. It's so funny! Your kids are so cute!! I miss you guys!

Tanya said...

bear lake is great! we have only been there once, but it was so fun! looks like you had fun too!

JaNeen said...

I love the mud fight! We will defiantly have to go next trip.

Celeste said...

OOOH - I'm so jealous! I LOVE Bear Lake so much. In my dreams, me and Ron and going to have a cabin on the beach there. So you can come stay with us -- in my dreams...ha ha ha! Will you give me the name of the girl who used Brighter Child? You can just email it to me: celestegrover@gmail.com -- or call me...whatever is easier! Thanks a million!

Laura and her boys! said...

Sounds like such a great vacation! I'd love to go with you sometime.
I sure miss you girl! When are you coming down here?