Friday, July 18, 2008

I cut my hair AGAIN!!!

Great photo huh!  So I called my sis-in-law, Jenny, and told Ryan I was getting a "TRIM." HA!   
Well, it was more than a little trim, but I love it!  It is so much easier to do.  

7 comments:

Lewis' said...

Love it! It is so cute on you! If I looked like you I would have the same cut! So cute!

Katheryn Snyder said...

Very nice!!! I love it!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

I love love love the hair!!!

Mels said...

Great pictures. I especially love Snoop lounging in the background. :) Your hair is really cute!

Celeste said...

I ADORE your haircut! I was gonna tell you on Sunday -- It's sooo darn cute - You, my dear, are like a dang supermodel!!!

Bri!!! said...

So cute, I love it. I need to cut my hair again so bad.

Laura and her boys! said...

Your hair looks so cute! I'm getting mine cut as well before school starts! Not sure what to do yet, but I need a change.