Friday, July 18, 2008

PARTY!!

I told Jake & Brooks that Kreed, Dillon, and Gage where coming over at 10:30 while Michelle went to the Dr.  This got the juices flowing for these two and they decided, all on there own, to have a PARTY!  
They laid out games, candy, puzzles, coloring and tanagrams.  Jake was quite the host.  He made sure everyone got a turn and that they had plenty of options.  I thought it was so cute
I guess this will happen when you have as many parties as we do.  What party animals!!

These are a few of the games they had to offer!

5 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

your kids are awesome! they learn from the best :)

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

how funny is that. I think your right. They are just picking up on your love for parties.

Mels said...

Tell the boys "Thanks" (sarcasm) for inviting me! ;)

Staci said...

This is too cute!! Love it! Could he host a party for me at my house next? PS love the hair cut..you really can do anything and look HOT!

Celeste said...

he he he -- what good little hosts they are - so polite - are they for hire?