Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twilight!

Well, I jumped on the band wagon and read the Twilight series.  I read all 4 of them including midnight sun in 5 days.  I wasn't sure if I would like them I had heard some negative feedback so I was a bit skeptical.  I mean werewolves and vampires. Come on!  Now I am just trying to decide which butt cheek to tattoo Edward's name on.  I LOVED the books.  I was totally satisfied on how they ended and that she didn't end up with Jacob, even though I did love him, but Edward is her TRUE LOVE!  it doesn't get any better than that.  So now I need another book before I go into a total Twilight withdrawls.  I can't wait for the movie.  Ryan is so happy to have me back into the real world.  I guess he now knows how I feel when football season is on.  I finally cleaned my house and shaved my legs!  

19 comments:

Megan said...

I am always glad to hear there is someone else who became obsessed with these books. I LOVE Edward...Matt seriously thinks I am insane. Glad you loved it too. The movie better do it justice.

Bri!!! said...

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE PREGO!!! That is so awesome. Congrats little lady. YAY! So I just had to comment on the twilight series also. I LOVED THEM! I'm glad you appreciated them because I have read a few people hated the fourth book. I loved it. Yeah, it is a silly teeny bopper series, but SO ENTERTAINING!

Sarah said...

I Noticed! Holy Crap! Congrats! I am so excited for you. I'm hoping for twins so Ryan will be happy. :) How are you feeling? Man, I need to call you! Nice comment on my blog by the way, you little butt. I think I remember inviting you once but you were too busy. :) This was the first time Becca came. I finally got in touch with her. Anyway, next month you better be here. I will let you know when it is and no excuses. Love ya girl! Oh, and did you get the invite to my Mom's party? They got sent out a little late, long story. Hope you can make it.

Andrea said...

Who will notice? that is the first thing I saw when I clicked on your blog!!! Congrats James! I"m so excited for you. How are you feeling? And I'm glad you finally read twilight. they are so awesome, although I still haven't read the fourth one. I can't believe how addicting they are. You should go to Stephanie Meyer's website and read the fifth book. Its a long story, but she is not publishing it (unless she changed her mind) so she posted it on her website and you can read it there.

Hansen Family said...

Jamie, Holy crap it has been forever since we have chatted. I am so glad you found my blog. You family is so cute! send me a e-mail so we can catch up. Jeniblynne@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

I understand about free time and I love your guts too!!!

Mommyof4 said...

Congratulations! 4 kids--its crazy! Loved the twilight series too. It took me 3 weeks to read them, but my house and family were feeling the same effects as yours. Even if I wasn't reading them I was in an Edward fog. It took a couple of weeks after finishing them to get over missing my "friends" :)

The Garlocks.... said...

congrats on the new baby!What is the due date! What are you hoping for? That is exciting!! Way to go on reading the books! I've never read them, but it seems like I'm the only one who hasn't!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

You crack me up. I laughed out loud about the tatoo thing! I'm glad you liked them and I can't wait to plan our movie weekend!

Celeste said...

Seriously -- those that haven't read them must think we are all weirdos -- but wow..they just suck you right in! I love em...we should rent a theater on opening night -- .....???

nena said...

Congrats on the new babe on the way!! I am excited for you!!! You definitely should keep having kids because you guys make really cute ones!!!!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! Edward is my dream man! Do you think I can find someone exactly like him? Try THE HOST. It's her adult book. I can't wait for the movie either, but I hope she doesn't ruin my visitions!

Congrats btw!!!

Katheryn Snyder said...

You are pregnant and you didn't call to tell me!! Loser! J/K! I love ya!! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world of twilight obsessors!

courtni said...

HAHAH! I love you!!! Shaun used to threaten to hide them. I was always SO nervous he would. Don't you like - feel SO lonely now? I always go through book - WHOA< I just read some comments - PREGGO? MOMMA? WOW!!!! Come on finally :) wished we could've hung out if I had come to UT. SOoooon. WOWOWOWOWOW!!! xoxox

Molly said...

It's about time! I still haven't finished the fourth book! What's my problem?

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

You are great. I also caved and read the series because Shem made me. I read the whole series in 2 1/2 weeks. That is totally pathetic. I was a super big fan of Jacob's in the second book, but was also glad when she did end up with Edward. When I read the part about tatooing your butt, I literally laughed outloud. That is not the side of you I usually see. It was great! Congrats on the pregnacy.

Staci said...

I haven't been into the whole twilight thing..but I do want to tell you that I'm excited for you and thank you for comment!! Come see me soon:)

Jill said...

It's about time you read these books! I have my sights set on finding an Edward but I fear it's impossible! I met Stephenie Myers at a book signing and asked her if she had ever been heart broken before and she said, NO! Can you believe it? I told her she nailed it in NEW MOON! I seriously cried!!!

BELLA AND EDWARD FOREVER!! :)
xo

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.