Friday, December 5, 2008

Bubbles!

Brooks & Aubrey were in my bathroom tub.  They turned the jets on and within a few minutes this is what they got.  
They were giggling so hard.  I couldn't help but laugh.  It wasn't until Brooks tried to do a cannonball that I got upset and made them get out.  Ha! Ha! I love these two!

7 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

My boys have done this so many times! I swear that's how my walls get cleaned in the bathroom. You gotta admit though. It does look fun!!!

Megan said...

my kids would love those bubbles. Looks fun!

Natalie said...

Oh my! They look like they're about to be swallowed up!

Kristin said...

Will you email me at kristinnwalton@yahoo.com...... I need your current e-mail address so that I can invite you to my blog. I just went private. Plus e-mail me your home address, I am sending out Christmas cards and I needed your address. Thanks!

Celeste said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How fun! I just wanna jump right in - I haven't had a bubble bath like that ever!! LUCKY KIDS!

Hansen Family said...

That bath tub looks awesome! i would love that bubble bath!

Molly said...

How fun! Oh, to be a kid again!