Monday, December 8, 2008

Grocery class

I know this is a bit of short notice, but if anyone is interested my cute sister-in-law Jodi is teaching a free coupon class on Wednesday night December 10th.  My other cute sister-in-law, Jenny,  is hosting it at her house.  It is at 5:30PM.  It is in Lehi.  If you want to go and need directions let me know.  I started using her program about a month and a half ago and it is awesome.  I can't believe how much money you can save and it is really easy.  

4 comments:

Bri!!! said...

ohhh, I wish I could go. That's awesome you are doing that.

fly girl family said...

I went to Jodie's class a few months ago and it is awesome! This is the best system ever. You can't believe how much money I have saved, hundreds of dollars! I got 3, 25 lbs turkeys at $6.00 each. Lots of free items eggs, boxes of capri suns, etc. It has been a blessing to me and my family. Have fun and Happy Savings!

Celeste said...

OOOH - I wish I could have gone...we had ron's work party -- next time you'll have to tell me!

Laura and her boys! said...

Does your sister-in-law come to St. George? We'd all like to get in on the savings!!! Plus, I'd love to see you. Can you arrange that?