Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kids Village Christmas party

Tonight we went to Kids Village for Brooks' Christmas party!  

I bought these bears earlier in the day and the boys just fell in love with them.  It was really cute.  Jake named him Grizzly and Brooks named his Fuzzy.  They are sleeping with them right now.  It is really cute to see them love something like a soft cuddly little bear. 
They had a huge spread of food in the kitchen for everyone.  Brooks was in heaven!  I caught him at the brownies with one in each hand.  The first thing Jake ran to was the cheese.  They are so different.  

Sitting on Santa's lap.  Jake asked for a Pokemon and Brooks' asked for a Ben10 watch.  
Brooks "singing"!  It was hysterical.  He didn't know the first song they sang and so he just sat there with this horrible look on his face.  It almost looked like he was going to cry.  I couldn't stop laughing.  He is the funniest kid!
Brooks hamming it up before things got started and got ticked about the song choice.

0 comments: