Michelle and I went to Albertson's tonight and got a lot of Great deals! I saved $164.63. As I was reading through my receipt I realized that they didn't give me all my discounts. I went in 2 days later, because they hadn't given me all of my discounts. So after all was said and done I got another $11 off, 7 vegetable steamers, yogurt, and 2 bags of marshmellows. So I actually saved $175.63 and spent $78.
You know you are getting old when you get a adrenaline rush because you just got a great deal on cereal!



12 comments:
Jamie your going to have to teach me how to do this. I wanted to go to the class on Wed. but I couldn't find a babysitter. Did you like the twilight CD? I'm working on a day next week to go to lunch with everyone. My mom is checking her schedule. We're trying to do Tues. or Thursday.
OK woman, we are going to have to hang out while I'm home for Christmas. Believe me, we could really use the savings!
that's awesome! Now save your money for another florida trip soon :)
damn girl! for real. do you guys eat a lot of cereal? I think I have a few boxes in the cupboard that might be like 2 years old now. haha. gotta go take a pic of my really un-fab Christmas tree, yours is super legit. Wow!
So, Chris read your blog and he wants to know when the next class is?! This is great! Plus, I haven't had a Jamie fix in ages..so let us know!
That is impressive way to save money!
Wow! That's awesome!
I love Grocery Smarts! Just wait, you will be saving more the longer you have been doing it! I have about 6 months of coupons saved up, and I at least save 75% on my grocery bill each week. Plus I have food storage we eat. What is going to blow your mind is when you go grocery shopping, and everything is free, and the store owes you money! Im glad Jodi is teaching the classes!
SWEET! I know where I'm headed in case of an emergency -- you've got enough cereal to feed our ward!
Jamie,
I hope that you don't mind me looking at your Blog which is way cute by the way. Cute kids. I found your blog and was way excited. Anyway, way cute. The grocery bill is awesome. Way sad that we get excited about getting a good deal on food. Who would have thought us that old. Anyway way cute blog. Ashlie (Hadlock) Richins.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Did you shop this last weekend? Albertsons had awesome deals. I spent $130.00 and got $330.00 worth of groceries! $200.00 of free groceries and an additional $15.00 towards my next purchase.
Even after all those great deals I learned a couple of extra tricks and I could have gotten more. No worries, there is always next time.
Happy Saving!
i scored that same week!!! it's too fun!
Post a Comment