Well here I am in all my glory 36 weeks pregnant! At least Aubrey looks cute.
My little Angels, until we get to sacrament meeting. Look how Aubrey holds her hands with her gloves on. LOL!
After church we went to Ryan's parents for dinner. I didn't bring my camera so I don't have any pictures, but we had a great time. The food was amazing as usual. The kids had there usual handstand contests and a sweet dance party. It was so funny!



5 comments:
You are so darn cute! I can't stand it! I LOVE Aubrey's face in that first picture~ cracks me up!
I love aubrey's dress. You did such a good job. You look dang cute too nerd.
You look awesome! I love your belly!!!
oh,you're so fortunate, I love your kids. They're beautiful and cute. Do you want to do some paintings for them?
what adorable kids with an adorable mom! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment