I sure hope you can see this. I think Brooks has 4 or 5 toe nail clippers hooked to his belt. He thinks they are light saber's. He does this everyday. He has such a great imagination.
He really wanted a picture of all his "Light Saber's". How could I resist that face! You just don't. He is the funniest kid.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Toe nail clippers
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love this. Brooks cracks me up he is so funny.
Too cute! Boys are just the funniest creatures in the world or maybe even the universe! LOL
That's so funny! And creative too. Next time you are missing some random bathroom supply I guess you'll know where to look. And you only have 30 more days till baby??? How exciting!
His face is too cute in that picture! I always lose my fingernail clippers, now I know who I can come to for an extra pair!
LOL LOL!!! That is sooo funny!
Post a Comment