Let's see if this works. We had a great time at Brooks' 4th birthday party. He had a Star Wars party. Ryan and I gave him a purple and blue light saber. Her was so excited he was shaking. The boys have been playing with them ever since. Now that he is 4 he is acting so much bigger. He believes he can do so many things now. He could do them before, but now he thinks he can. He is such a sweet and loving addition to our family. He was so cute with Jake on his birthday. Jake really wanted the purple light saber so Brooks told him he could have it. I love that he is so willing to share. He really looks up to Jake and I love that. We are so happy Brooks' is in our family. I can't even tell you how much I love that little chunk-a-dunk (that is what we used to call him.)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Brooks 4th birthday!
Let's see if this works. We had a great time at Brooks' 4th birthday party. He had a Star Wars party. Ryan and I gave him a purple and blue light saber. Her was so excited he was shaking. The boys have been playing with them ever since. Now that he is 4 he is acting so much bigger. He believes he can do so many things now. He could do them before, but now he thinks he can. He is such a sweet and loving addition to our family. He was so cute with Jake on his birthday. Jake really wanted the purple light saber so Brooks told him he could have it. I love that he is so willing to share. He really looks up to Jake and I love that. We are so happy Brooks' is in our family. I can't even tell you how much I love that little chunk-a-dunk (that is what we used to call him.)
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Jamie,
That is a wonderful picture of your kids. They are beautiful. Hey, sorry I never called you back about your van. You probably guessed we didn't want it. I hope you didn't wait for us to sale it. Anyway, hope you guys are doing great!
I can't believe Brooks is already 4. Happy birthday Brooks! That is so cute he loved his present that much. Jamie you have to cutest kids.
Happy Birthday Brooks!! You are so stinkin' cute!
So cute! I love that you call him chunk-a-dunk! We call Cohen chubbers!
What a great party! Brooks is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!
hey jamie, call me and give me your email so i can "invite" you to my blog. we went private
Looks like you all had a great time! Happy bday Brooksie.
What a handsome little guy! Thanks for inviting my boys to the party. They had a blast. We will have to get together soon, Luke wants to go to your house everyday. Could it be the 'park' in your backyard? Who knows! :)
Jamie this is so cute! You did such a good job! I love it! Aubery is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!
Hi girl! I also have a blog now, so I'm going to email you the site. I need to know how you put your slide show into the blog because I can't figure out how to do it! Will you help? Give me a call.
Can you believe that our boys are already 4!!! It's crazy. Cute pictures. I've got to get mine up as well.
Post a Comment