The first ride we went on at Universal Studios was Terminator 3 in 3-D. Brooks got so scared at one point that he screamed like a little girl. He was trembling with fear. I had to take his glasses off to show him that it wasn't real. It was hysterical. So after that ride we went to E.T. He was star struck. He was giddy. He toted this stuffed E.T. around the rest of the trip. It was so cute.
After we had scared Brooks we thought it would only be fair if we scared Jake. Since Jake already has a fear of sharks, being that his Dad was bitten by one. We took the boys on the Jaws ride. Jake sat on the very edge of the boat. At the end of the ride Jaws comes up out of the water mouth wide open with his enormous teeth glaring at us. Jaws just so happen to come up on Jake's side of the boat. I have never seen such terror in someones eyes as I saw in Jake's that moment. We where laughing so hard we couldn't contain ourselves. All he could say was "Is this real?" He was so scared that after the ride he wouldn't stand by the fake shark in the picture. You can still tell he was a little upset. Great Fun!!
Seuss Landing is my favorite place in Universal. I could stay there all day. It is an amazing place to me. No detail wasn't thought of. This is Jake and I riding One Fish, Two Fish. They Have a carousel and so many other amazing rides.
They were charging $22 for a picture with Sponge Bob. So I had my boys run over and snapped it with my own camera for FREE. What a rip.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Universal Studios
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment