Monday, April 21, 2008


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
190
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey Jamie...there are only 26 with my name and 100 with Kelly's name. This is funny I think.

Bri!!! said...

Hi Jamie,

I'm excited you have a blog. I am a faithful blog reader. I started one in October when Megs left on her mission. It has been so great. I have been able to find so many of my old friends. I do think it's the best way to keep in touch. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you when I'm in town. Your family is cute as ever! Take care,

Bri

Bri!!! said...

OK,

So I just read your first blog post with the link to you family pictures. THEY ARE SO CUTE! That photographer is awesome, and your family is so cute. Such fun pics, those are priceless.

Bri!!! said...

that actually is not my belly. It's a famous pic on the internet that might now be real, but it hasn't been proven. Anyway, I love the pic because that is what it feels like.

Andrea said...

10 people have my name. Jamie you know I did some taste testing. ha ha. I just sent jason to the bathroom with hayden and ran over there. :) just like at thorneberry.