Here we are on our way to sunny Orlando, Florida. I was really dreading taking Aubrey on a plane for 5 hours and I had very good reason. She wasn't as bad as I thought she was going to be. I had envisioned her screaming and crying the whole way there. She was just very busy, let's keep it at that. The boys were fabulous. The loved the drink service. Once we got to the Snyder's it was Rock Band city. We had never played it before. Ryan was really getting into it. We had so much fun with the Snyder's. My boys wanted us to move to Florida. There home is gorgeous. They live 10 minutes from GREAT shopping and fun restraunts. We ate at the Bone Fish Grill on Friday. It was amazing! Kathryn and I went shopping on Tuesday and both got some darling dresses. I needed an extra suitcase to bring all my "good deals" home in. Next time we come they will have there pool and there will be no need to go to parks.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Florida 2008!
Posted by Jamie Gardner at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
U Guys ROCKED!!
Fun! Your fam is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you this summer. I dread the plane ride too.
Post a Comment