Monday, April 21, 2008

I didn't want to make 80 new post so I put the rest of my pictures on Slide shows. While we were there we went to Universal Studios on Wednesday. It was so much fun. Kathryn watched Aubrey for me. It helped us out so much. We were able to really enjoy the park with the boys. On Thursday we went to Sea World. The Dolphin show was amazing. It was like going to a Vegas show with dolphins. You had Dolphins, acrobatics, and live birds. What else is there? Shamu was a bit of a let down after that. The boys sat on the front row so they could get soaked. They didn't, but it was still a blast. Jake and Brooks kept putting sunblock on themselves this trip. I don't know what the deal was. Jake was practically bathing in it. I guess they do listen to me sometimes. Tom Anderson came with us to Florida to surprise Jason Snyder. It was so nice having him there to help at the parks. It made a world of difference. My kids love Tom and they really enjoyed having him there. In Sea world they have a little title wave ride for little kids. Aubrey was panicked. She snuggled right up to her dad. She really was funny. She was so excited before it started and once it did terror set in. It was funny.

3 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

I love that picture of you guys all soaking wet!! FUN!!

Sarah said...

OK lady, you can't leave a comment on my blog about the busy spring break we had when you took your kids to flippin' Florida! JK It looks like you all had fun. I'm jealous. I would love to get together next week. Give me a call.

Laura and her boys! said...

Hey, Florida looks like a blast! Would love to do it myself someday.