Monday, September 8, 2008

Aubrey's 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday Aubrey!
I took her about 50 blows to get her candle out, but she did it!  Aubrey turned 2 on September 1st.  We had cake and ice cream at the house and opened presents.  She had a blast.  
I love this face!  It is messy as usual, but very happy!  I love you sis!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it. She is so cute. I can't believe how fast time goes. Happy birthday Aubrey! Love ya guys.

Mels said...

Her crown looks so cute. Good choice. I haven't blogged forever, so I had fun looking at all your pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun in Wyo!

Katheryn Snyder said...

I can't believe Aubs is 2! These kids grow up too fast! Glad she had a great birthday! Miss you guys!

Laura and her boys! said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Celeste said...

my goodness!!! She's too tiny to be 2!! I want to snuggle her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Megan said...

Hey Jamie, this is Megan Roberts (well Harris now)ya know. Anyway, I saw your blog from Sarah, she said that you started a recipe blog, right?? Is it a ward blog? My ward wants to start one...how did you do it? Anyway, you have a super cute family, your little girl is TOO CUTE!

Lewis' said...

I just love that little girl! She is so dang cute!!!! I can't stand it! I could just sit and watch her for hours... she is so dang funny!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

How cute is she. Can you believe our girls are two. Where does the time go.