Monday, September 8, 2008

Jake's in 1st grade

Well, my oldest started 1st grade at American Heritage 2 weeks ago.  I am a little slow at posting this.  I was so nervous for him to go to school all day without me.  I almost came to school to help him with his lunch, but thought better of it.  He loves first grade, even more than Kindergarten, because they have 3 recesses on the days they don't have P.E.  His teacher, Mrs. Soderstrom says he is an excellent student.  He is always helping someone in his class.  I am proud of him.  He has such a giving heart. 

2 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

We love Jake the Great! I can't believe that boy is in 1st grade! What does mom think about all this all day business? Crazy, huh!?!

sue chappell said...

WHAT????? He's in first grade already? ANd what is this I see on your blog???? You're expecting???? WHen?? Ok,enough is enough - you need to get over here and see us!! Aunt Sue