I was a little nervous to be sending my boys off to school this year. Jake in 1st grade and Brooks in his 2nd year of preschool at Kids Village. As you can tell they didn't share my anxiety about being apart. Brooks cried almost every day I took him to school last year. It was a nightmare. I decided to change schools and so far I have not regretted my decision. He is loving school even though he does say he misses Mrs. Misty. They have a great program and he is in the same class as his friend Hayden and I think that helps. He will now write his name, his letters and say there sounds. He has already made progress from last year. He had no desire to learn last year and now he does. He grew up a lot this summer. I am proud to see him getting so big, but it also makes me cry to think he will grow up and not need his mom like he does now. Brooks is such a fun loving kid. He ADORES his dog Snoop. It is very tender to watch. He loves Bakugan Brawlers, Star Wars, and Ben 10. He is kind and is good at sharing. Everywhere he goes people are drawn to him and I hope that he will recognize what a great influence for good he can have in his life if he chooses to follow God's commandments.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a crack up! We miss that cereal boy and his funny faces! Tell him Bracken says hi!
HE's SOO funny! I love this kid! Hopefully I can get Keaton in kid's village soon!
Post a Comment