Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bondurant, Wyoming

Jake shooting his bow & arrow he made at camp.  
Gangsta's
This was the funniest thing ever.  We had devotionals every day and we would reinact our different characters.  Jake was pretending to be a bad guy that the 2000 stripling warriors where fighting.    He was running around like crazy and they couldn't catching him. It was one of my favorite moments.
Brooks on his horse.  Always making a face!  My other favorite moment in Wyoming was when my saddle started falling of as I am running my horse.  The next thing I know I am riding on the side of the horse and decide my best option was to jump.  I felt like I was in a western movie.  I was thankfully alright.  
Brooks and his BELOVED dog Snoop.  I don't know anyone that loves there dog than Brooks.  It is cute to watch.  I have way to many pictures to post them all, but these are some of the best that I have. 

2 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

Too cute! Love the outfits.

Celeste said...

Look at what cute cowboys you have!!!! This looks like fun - was it a reunion?